Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Candy Lacquer: Candies and Sprinkles

Hi everyone! The weekend's coming! So hang in there! :D Anyway here's my very first candy lacquer polish and its swatches!! It's called Candies and Sprinkles! Pictures first, talk later.





I have layered it over China Glaze's Something Sweet. I really really do love how it's so colourful and glittery!! However, I think glitter application truly requires skill; of which I have yet to acquire. The formula was so packed with glitter it wouldn't apply properly. I had to dab it on and spread it. So, I think my manicure didn't turn out quite as I would have wanted it. Shall practise more!

By the way, if you are interested in getting this polish, mine's for sale at SGD $12 inclusive of mailing. Add $2.50 to make it registered.

Well then, till my next manicure! :)

love,
Jean

PS: YAY! It's finally up :D  
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

1 comment: