Monday, September 10, 2012

Past Swatches!

Okay I am so excited that I kinda know how to work this thing now so I'm going to post past swatches! I know the angle of my hand is not the same in every picture but I will work on it! So here goes!


OPI Texas Collection: Guy meets Gal Veston

This is a jelly polish so I needed 3 coats to make the nail line less visible. Formula wise, it was good :)


Next, a-england's Saint George. Super gorgeous holographic dark green. The first photo's in the shade.


This one's taken in the cab. Tried to capture the beauty of it when the sun shone in!


And lastly, OPI's Muppets Collection: Pepe's Purple Passion. Couldn't really capture the gold flakes in this polish. Also, these flakes weren't obvious in shade. Looks good in the sun though :)


Okay, that's all for now. Blogging on the bus is making me a little dizzy!

Love,
Jean
 

No comments:

Post a Comment