Monday, September 17, 2012

The after effect of Gelish

So I got too lazy to soak off my Gelish that I decided to get it done by a manicurist. But! what a scheming cow the woman was. She said she wouldn't recommend that I apply any nail colour after gelish because it would damage my nails. She also said she'd apply a layer of nail treatment for me. I asked her if it would cost me anything and she said no. So I thought, wow. That's nice! Guess what? She bloody charge me the cost of an express manicure for the nail treatment coating!!!! And it wasn't even done properly!!!! Apparently, her filing and shaping of my nails was considered the express manicure.. and convincing me not to put any colour was so she could serve another customer who was waiting. I am very annoyed. She should have explained clearly. Never going to them again. Seriously.

Nevermind, moving on. My nails are yellow after having Gelish on for about 11days. Yes I know they last for 3 weeks, but it was already getting very ugly. :/ Here's a picture of my yellow nails.

And because it cost me $12 for this treatment coat, I shall stay away from colour for 3 days. Roar.

love,
Jean
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment